Self Contained Accommodation in New Zealand's Abel Tasman
Welcome to Ocean View Chalets here in Marahau, the southern entrance to
the Abel Tasman National Park.
Take a look around our beautifully appointed chalets. We've also provided information about Marahau and the Abel Tasman to help you in planning your holiday here.
With beautiful golden beaches, blue-green sea, bush walks, sea kayaking, seal swimming .... you'll wish you could stay longer.
Relax, explore, recharge - you'll find we're the perfect base for whatever you want to do on your New Zealand holiday.
Stay at Ocean View Chalets and enjoy:
- being in Marahau, the gateway to New Zealand's Abel Tasman National Park
- beautiful natural timber chalets, on an elevated position set on a 50 acre farmlet
- self-contained accommodation
- panoramic sea views
- easy access to walking tracks, sea kayaking, seal swims & water taxis
- peaceful surroundings
- native bush
- native birds in the garden
- restaurants and cafés in Marahau
- welcoming, knowledgeable hosts
People's Choice Award
We're pleased to say we've been nominated for a People's Choice award. These awards honour New Zealand companies that have excelled in their field of expertise over the past twelve months. If you've enjoyed your stay, it would be great if you wanted to vote for us. Thank you.
Contact us now to enjoy your stay in Marahau, the gateway to New Zealand's beautiful Abel Tasman National Park.
"Thanks for an amazing stay. We have never felt so welcomed before. Perfect for our honeymoon. Thank you."
Seline and Gabriele, Italy